- What is the range on the Lightform Devices?
- What if my object or projector moves?
- Can Lightform be used to map a house?
- Why are non-projected areas still lit?
- How are LF2 and LFC different?
- Does Lightform work outdoors?
- How can I open multiple instances of Lightform Creator at the same time?
- How do I archive my project?
- What is the maximum project size?
- How do I turn the test card on or off?
- Does Lightform Creator work on my laptop?
- Will I get Creator updates?
- What are the measurements (volume) and weight of Lightform devices?
- How much storage capacity do Lightform devices have?
- What is the power voltage for Lightform devices?
- What are the extra ports on the LFC & LF2 for?
- What is the bulb life of the LF2 projector?
- What kind of battery does the LF2 have?
- Can you recommend a projector to use with the LFC Kit?
- Can I blend, sync, or stack multiple projectors?
- Does it work with 4K projectors?
- Can I use a short throw projector?
- What projectors are compatible with Lightform devices?
- Can I use a pico/micro projector?
- I am having trouble pairing my device. What should I do?
- How do I connect my Lightform on a corporate or university network?
- How do I put my Lightform device into pairing mode?
- Can I connect my Lightform device on a public Wi-Fi network? Like my work's guest network or at a cafe?
- Can I connect my Lightform device to a 5GHz network?
- I don't see my Lightform device in the list of available Wi-Fi networks
- How long does scanning take?
- What kind of objects can Lightform scan?
- Can I edit my scan images to improve contrast? How can I add content to scan images?
- When scanning in the dark, why does my scan look so poor?
- How do I change my projector's resolution?
- How can I improve my scan results?
- What types of OSC controls are currently supported by Lightform?
- Can I trigger a particular slide using OSC?
- Is there any documentation on OSC controls?
- Can I use Syphon or Spout with Lightform Creator?
- Can I use a Raspberry Pi with Lightform Creator?
- Can I use Twitter with Lightform?
Sound & Audio Reactivity
- Does LF2 support sound reactivity?
- Does audio reactivity require a computer at the scene?
- Is Internet access required for audio reactivity to work on my published project?
- If I import my own media (images and video) - will they react to sound?
- What microphone do I need for to use sound reactivity with my device?
- Why can't I hear my video's sound from my device?
- Can I buy more LF1s?
- What happened to my LF1 reservation?
- If the IR blaster 1/8" plug isn't being used for that IR could it handle a microphone?
- How do I make my own Starter Kit?
- Why is my LF1 LED blinking blue when everything is plugged in?
- Why is my LF1 LED blinking yellow when my device was already paired and online?
- I lost my LF2/2+ remote. What do I do?
- What is the difference between LF2 and LF2+?
- Can I mount LF2/2+ to the ceiling?
- Can I replace the bulb on my LF2/2+?
- Can I use the LF2/2+ as a normal projector with external video input?
- How do I pair the LF2/2+ remote?
Warranty, Repairs & Support
Ordering & Payment
- Can I exchange one product for another?
- My organization is tax-exempt. How do I order?
- How can I become a re-seller or distributor?
- Why am I being charged VAT taxes?
- Can I order multiple products at the same time?
- How can I place an order?