If you are setting up your device for the first time, all you need to do is turn on your LFC to get it to go into pairing mode. View the following article for more information on connecting your LFC for the first time.
If the LFC has already connected to any other network successfully, it will not go into pairing mode automatically.
See the instructions below for putting your LFC back into pairing mode.
To put the LFC into pairing mode:
- Tap the power button on the device three times quickly. Note - this will not work when you are connected to your device via ethernet.
If you do not have access to your device to do this manually, you can also do this from inside Lightform Creator.
- Connect your computer to the same wifi network as the device.
- Open Lightform Creator and navigate to the Control page.
- Select your device and then press the 'Enter Pairing Mode' button.
- Return to the home menu and click 'Pair Device' to connect to another network.