If you are setting up your device for the first time, all you need to do is turn on your LFC to get it to go into pairing mode. View the following article for more information on connecting your LFC for the first time.
Unlike the LF1, the LFC does not have a pairing button to force it into pairing mode. If the LFC has already connected to a network successfully, it will not go into pairing mode automatically. There is, however, a way to do this on the Control Page in Lightform Creator. See the instructions below for putting your LFC back into pairing mode.
To put the LFC back into pairing mode:
- Connect your computer to the same wifi network as the device.
- Open Lightform Creator and navigate to the Control page.
- Select your device and then press the 'Enter Pairing Mode' button.
- Return to the home menu and click 'Pair Device' to connect to another network.
As of February 18th, the LFC power button now supports the following:
- Single tap: toggle between test card and project playback
- Three quick taps: enter pairing mode
- Hold down for four seconds: shut down