Skip to main content
How do I forget a paired Wi-Fi network on my device?
- Navigate to the Control Page.
- Select your device if necessary.
- Your device’s properties are displayed on the left side of the page.
- Find the "Saved Networks" list.
- In the Saved Networks list, right-click on the saved network you would like to forget.
- Alternatively, you can click on the "..." button that appears when hovering over a saved network.
- Click the Forget network '[network name]' item. Lightform Creator and your device will forget the network.
- This feature works whether you device is connected via Wi-Fi or ethernet.
- If you are forgetting the same network that your laptop/desktop is on, it may take a few moments for the device to be displayed as "offline" in Lightform Creator.
- If there are no more saved networks on the device, after you restart the device it will be in Wi-Fi pairing mode.