- From Lightform Creator, publish your project to your drive by using the "Publish to Local Folder" option. This produces a zip file at the location you specify, and you'll need it below when publishing from the command line.
- Download cURL: https://curl.se/windows/dl-7.79.0_1/curl-7.79.0_1-win64-mingw.zip and extract the zip file to your drive.
- Open a command prompt, and
binfolder within the extracted cURL zip folder. For example, if you extracted it to your user's download folder, you would use something like (replace with your username):
You should see the curl.exe program in the bin folder.
- Run the following command to publish to your device:
In the above command, you need to replace
curl.exe -v -H "Expect:" -H "Content-Type: application/lightform+zip" --data-binary "@<path\\to\\file>" <device-ip>:7346
<path\\to\\file>with the full path to the published zip file generated in step 1 (important: make sure to put an "@" in front of the path), and replace
<device-ip>with the IP address of your device (visible on the Control Page in Creator, or on the device's testcard). Here's a full example:
curl.exe -v -H "Expect:" -H "Content-Type: application/lightform+zip" --data-binary "@C:\\Users\\kevin\\Downloads\\New Project-Published\\New Project-Published.zip" 192.168.1.14:7346
- Finally, you must tell the device to play the project with the following curl command (make sure to use your device's IP):
You can also stop the project with the following:
curl.exe -v -d "play" <device-ip>:7341/control/playback/state
curl.exe -v -d "stop" <device-ip>:7341/control/playback/state
- On LF2/LF2+, you can also control the projector's light engine with the following commands:
curl.exe -v -d "on" <device-ip>:7341/control/projector curl.exe -v -d "off" <device-ip>:7341/control/projector
- To do a hard reboot of the device, you can use the following command:
curl.exe -v -d "" <device-ip>:7341/control/reboot