You can add your imported media (video or images) to your project.
Lightform Creator supports the following video and image file types:
|Video||.mov, .mp4, .mpg, .mpeg, .gif, .mkv, .dvx, .flv, .avi*|
|Image||.bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, tif, .tiff, .tga|
On Windows, we cannot accept files from network drives. Please copy any files to your local drive before importing them into Lightform Creator.
Please Note: *We recommend encoding your videos with the h264 codec, .mp4 container, at 30fps, with H.264 Profile: "High". Any bitrate will work, but generally higher is better. Youtube has some helpful guidelines.
How to import your own content
How To: Add an Imported Project Asset
- Select a surface that you’d like to add an imported asset to
- Click on the Asset Browser on the Toolbar or press
- Click on the Project Assets tab
- Drag an image or video from your computer into the Project Assets panel or click the Choose a file or drag it here link
- The asset will appear in the Project Assets tab
- Double-click on the asset or by selecting it and pressing the Insert Content button
To browse content that has already been created, check out this list of online resources that provide video files as a service (some free and some paid).