During the setup process occasionally things like the strength of your Wi-Fi connection, the type of Wi-Fi network you are on, and computer settings can interfere with the process. Fortunately, there are some quick steps to try to follow, which can help identify the problem.
If you are unable to pair your device, please power cycle all parts of the system and then work through the following step-by-step troubleshooting wizard to resolve the issue.
If you are still unable to connect to the device by the end of the wizard, you will be asked to submit the form by adding your name and email. This will automatically submit a support request to us. While we are periodically reviewing incoming messages for urgent issues, we're unable to guarantee a reply.
Common Troubleshooting Steps
- Windows users: Firewalls and Port blocking can prevent a connection to the Lightform device. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below if you are unable to see the device's network.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a supported Wi-Fi network type
- Power cycle all parts of the system (computer, device, software, network)
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest Lightform Creator software
- Make sure the computer or laptop you are using meets the minimum requirements
See the following articles for more information:
Please sign in to leave a comment.