To troubleshoot this error, please check to see if you see a camera stream like the one below when you start the scanning process.
If you do not see a camera stream:
- Please verify your camera is properly plugged into your LFC. We also recommend trying to plug it into a different USB port on the LFC to see if the issue corrects itself.
- Restart your device and Lightform Creator.
If the issue persists, we have noticed that sometimes the camera feed may not appear right away due to outdated BRIO camera drivers. To update the drivers, please follow these instructions:
- Plug the camera directly into your computer
- Download the driver update software for your system: macOS | Windows
- Open the driver update software and follow the on-screen instructions to update your BRIO's firmware
- Verify the camera works by using webcam software on your computer (on macOS, Facetime or Photo Booth work - on Windows you can use the Camera app)
- Plug the BRIO back into your LFC, restart the device, and try scanning again
- If this doesn't work, please turn off your LFC and unplug the camera from the LFC.
- Try plugging the camera into the other USB port for one final try.
If you are still having trouble, please contact our support team.