How do I forget a paired Network on my device?
- Navigate to the Control Page. Your device’s properties are displayed there.
- Enable the "Labs" features by checking "Enable Labs" in the Help menu.
- Find the Saved networks property box on the left
- In the Saved networks property box, right-click on the network you would like to forget.
- Click the Forget network '[network name]' option. Lightform Creator and your device will forget the network and once you restart, you will need to go through the pairing process again.