A collection of the most important articles you may want to review before you get started with your new Lightform device.
Thanks for choosing Lightform!
We believe the future of augmented reality is outside of the headset and in projected AR, where you can seamlessly blend digital and physical reality to create new immersive experiences. Get ready for a new kind of AR.
Quick Start Articles
Step 1 Download Lightform Creator
- Can I use the Lightform Creator software before my device arrives?
- What file formats does Lightform Creator support?
- What are the system requirements for Lightform Creator?
- Can I import and export masks in Lightform Creator?
Step 2 Set up your Lightform Device
After you unbox your device, you can set it up with a projector by following these instructions.
- What projectors are compatible with Lightform devices?
- Can I use a pico/micro projector?
- What is the range of Lightform devices?
- Can I use a 4K projector?
- Should I adjust keystone settings on my projector?
- Should my projector be placed a certain way?
Step 3 Network Setup
- Can I connect my Lightform device to a 5GHz network?
- How do I forget a paired network on my device?
- How do I put the LFC into pairing mode?
- Can I connect my device to a public wifi network?
Step 4 Firmware Update
To begin using your device, you will need to first update the embedded firmware to unlock the latest features.
- Do I need to have an internet connection to use my Lightform device or update firmware?
- Is there a way to factory reset my device?
If you are using your device for the first time, and Lightform Creator does not prompt you to update your firmware, please contact our support team.
Ready to Create!
Congrats! After you've connected your device to the same network as your computer and updated the firmware, your Lightform device is ready to use. You can begin by taking a Scan.
We can't wait to see what you make and don't forget to tag your projects with #Lightform so we can keep up and re-share your work.