Available for Windows and Mac to control and create content for Lightform devices.
Lightform Creator Version 1.7.21
macOS 10.15 Notice
Due to recent security changes with MacOS 10.15, this version of Lightform Creator needs to be started in the following way:
- Right-click on the application icon (or equivalent action on your computer)
- Select the Open item from the pop-up menu
- Click on Open button
We will address this issue in the next release
macOS 10.12 Deprecation Notice
- The Lightform Creator 1.7.x releases will be the last versions to support macOS 10.12. Lightform Creator 1.8.x will target macOS 10.13 as the minimum macOS version.
- It is recommended to save often :)
- If you cannot update your firmware, please submit a bug report, and our support team will reach out to assist you.
- If you are experiencing regular crashes in the software, please submit a ticket or bug report so we can work together on a fix.
- When performing CPU intensive operations on certain machines, it may take 5-10 seconds to see the results presented on the canvas. This will be addressed in a future release. Such CPU intensive operations include: Quick select and the initial loading and processing of a project that has scan images.
- Support for undoing/strokes with quick select has been disabled due to its high memory consumption. This will be restored in a near-future release.
Before you begin
- See the full computer and projector requirements here
- Get started here
Lightform Creator is not a standalone application and is for use exclusively with Lightform devices produced and sold by Lightform.
About Lightform Creator
Lightform Creator makes it easy for anyone to create epic visuals using smart tools powered by computer vision. Leveraging the Lightform device's Smart Scan and Depth Estimate technology, Lightform Creator enables faster and more powerful content creation for projected AR.
Read more about Lightform Creator