Play an active role in improving Lightform.
We encourage you to submit any bugs or issues you encounter. You can directly submit a bug report in Lightform Creator. This will automatically submit log files from Lightform Creator and the Lightform device.
To submit a bug report directly in Lightform Creator:
- Click the Submit Bug Report option in the Help menu of Lightform Creator (accessible from the top menu or the lower right)
- Enter your Email Address so we can follow-up with you, a meaningful title (e.g "Creator crashes while publishing my project") and a description of the issue.
Useful descriptions of the issue include:
- What you were doing when the issue occurred
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Attachments: screenshots, videos, project files can be really useful to reproduce and troubleshoot the issue faster
- Click the Submit button
Join Our Community
Have discussions with other content creators, share your projects, submit feature requests, and get support in our community forum.
Discuss any topic, ask general questions, and share your thoughts with the community. We're here to listen.
We would love to see what you've been working on! Feel free to share your projects with videos, screenshots, or photos. You inspire us.
You might have suggestions for improvements. We want to hear from you.
Ask and answer technical questions about using your Lightform device and Lightform Creator. The Lightform team will actively chime in with responses.
If you have any trouble, get blocked, or need one-on-one assistance troubleshooting during any part of the process, please submit a request.