Occasionally, it may be necessary to restart the LF1 to fix a firmware issue. Follow these steps to restart the device.
In this article:
Using Lightform Creator
You can restart the LF1 through Lightform Creator by enabling 'Labs'.
To restart the LF1:
- Enable 'Labs' by going to the Help menu and selecting Enable Labs
- Navigate to the Control Page in Lightform Creator
- Select the LF1 by clicking the Change Device button
- Click the Restart Device button
Using the LF1
If you have trouble restarting the LF1 in the software, you can also restart the LF1 on the device directly.
To restart the LF1 with the power cable:
- Unplug the power cable from the LF1 Power Port
- Replug the power cable to the LF1 Power Port
To restart the LF1 with the power button:
- Press and hold the Power Button until the LED shuts off
- Press the Power Button to power the LF1 back on
Both of these methods work, and there is no preference for one over the other.
You currently cannot reset the device to factory settings. If you are having trouble pairing your device or updating your firmware, please submit a bug report and reach out to our support team at email@example.com for help.