The LF1 uses an LED status indicator to provide feedback on its current state
LED Color Glossary
Check the LF1's LED color to understand its current state
|SOLID WHITE||Boot up sequence starting|
|SOLID YELLOW||Services starting|
|BLINK YELLOW||Looking for Wi-Fi/Ethernet|
Ready to Pair
|BLINK PURPLE||Connected to Wi-Fi direct / Ready to pair but no HDMI|
|SOLID PURPLE||Connected to Wi-Fi direct / Ready to pair and HDMI|
|BLINK GREEN||Connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet but no HDMI|
|SOLID GREEN||Connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet and HDMI|
Boot Up Sequence (16 seconds)
When you power on the LF1, it should run through the following sequence
- LED OFF — Device is off
- SOLID WHITE — Device is plugged in
- SOLID WHITE — Boot up sequence starting
- SOLID YELLOW — Services starting
- BLINK YELLOW — Looking for WiFi/Ethernet
- BLINK GREEN — Connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet but no HDMI
- SOLID GREEN — Connected to Wi-Fi/Ethernet and HDMI
- If the LED is still yellow after 5 minutes, unplug and replug your device.
- If you have everything plugged in but the LF1 is still blinking blue, make sure your projector is turned on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.