Other ways to reach us
- Our support team is available M-F, and we review our inbox for urgent technical requests throughout the weekend. Emails to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org will land in the same inbox and a member of our support team will respond as soon as possible.
- We are a small team, so the same agents that would reply to you via live chat will also respond to your emails :)
When you write in to us via live chat, our answer bot will try to recommend appropriate FAQs or articles applicable to your request. If she's unable to help, you will see a prompt to contact us via live chat (if we're online) or to leave a message. Clicking live chat will direct you to a chat agent. Leaving a message will send your request over email and we will get back to you.
- Monday-Friday: 9:30am - 3:00pm Pacific Time
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Live chat hours may change periodically based on holiday schedules and/or demand. If we miss your chat, we will respond to your message via email.
When you contact us, you’ll always talk to real, friendly humans. If you're looking for phone support, note that we limit our support to online communication.
Why we don't offer phone support:
- We don't offer phone support because we truly believe it wouldn't be possible to provide the same help over the phone.
- We can lookup your device details, account information, and reach out to appropriate teammates to get help so we can troubleshoot your issues effectively.
- If you have questions about if Lightform will work for a particular use case or event, we can touch base with our engineers to confirm if there are any workarounds we can suggest.
- Projection mapping is a visual process. We frequently ask you to send us bug reports, screenshots, physical set up and network configuration details, to help us see what you’re seeing. We can also send you screenshots and videos to guide you in the right direction.
- It's faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions and loop in the appropriate teammates without putting you on hold or scheduling another call back.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place. If you email us, use our contact us form, or chat in to us, your information is logged to your name and account. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We'll always have access to previous chats and emails so you won't have to repeat questions.
We've received feedback that live chat support is similar to talking on the phone, as it involves real-time conversation. Give it a try–we're here to help!